Sunday, March 24, 2024

Nijiyon Animation Was So Good!

Hey Guys, Sam Watched All 12 Episodes Of Nijiyon Season 1, With Season 2 Coming Out, I Have A Chance To Watch All 12 Episodes Of Season 1 Of Nijiyon On YouTube Instead Of An Anime Streaming Website!, And It's So Good, The Artstyle Was Kind Of Charming And The Animation Looks So Well Made, While Watching These Episodes, It Looks Like They Were Made In CGI, But These Episodes Were Comedy!, They Give Me Cartoon Style Feelings, But I Can't Wait For Season 2 Of This Show, And It's My Most Exciting Anime Release!


All Of The Nijiyon Animation Episodes Can Be Found With This Link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLt6YICsnE7bMYAf-8H-eH6FcCm3vPumHN 


I Hope You Guys Watched All 12 Of The 1st Season On YouTube, Because This Series Is Going Away Soon, And I Don't Want You Guys Missing Out!



Also, I Love Nijyon In This Art Style, It Sounds Great For My Drawings, I'm An Artist Also, And I Just Want One Of My Favorites In This Style, Alright, I'm Not Talking About How Great This Artstyle Is For An Anime Post, That's It, I Hope You Enjoy My Nijiyon Review!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love This Character Of Girls Band Cry!

  Hey Guys, I Love This Character From Girls Band Cry, Her Voice Actor Is My Favorite Also!