Friday, September 20, 2024

Himitsu No Ai-Pri (Secret Love-Pri) Episode 24 (MAJOR SPOILERS FOR AN IDOL SHOW! BE WARNED!!) (And The End Of The 1st Ai-Pri Arc)




So, Episode 24 Of "Secret Love-Pri" There's An Idol Competiton, The 3 Judges Of The Idol World Decided To Hold A Live Show Event To Pick The Top Idols Of The Ai-Pri (Or "Love-Pri") And Spoilers For The Ending, If You Been Warned, "The Green And Orange Girl Wins The Idol Competiton For Best Twin Performance, And They Were Given The Top Idol Status!"

10/10 Best Episode Of The Anime, This Was The Episode Full Of Songs, And Concluded The End Of The 1st Part Of Ai-Pri, The "Top Idols Competition Arc"

The Next Arc Is Going To Be Good, I Think I Have Finished The 1st Season Of Ai-Pri...

Thanks For My Review, And I Loved Ai-Pri!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Precure Photo Dump!

Sorry If I'm Posting On This Website, I Usually Post My Anime Photos On My Other Website Called "Samantha's World The Blog"...