Episode 11 Of Witch Watch, Nemu Is Back Again, And Many Truths About Witches, Also, The Blonde Guy Had A Fight With Some Guy, And Nemu's Sacrifice And She "Dies" The Greatest Battle Of Witches Begins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ghost Meets Gal! #05 “I’m no good”
Episode 5 Of Ghost Meets Gal, It Is Called "I’m no good” Basically, Ghost Girl Tries Singing Practice And Math Class, But She's N...
-
Episode 12 Of Zenshu, It's About The World Being After The End Since The Last Episode, And The Girl Fights To Save The World With The ...
-
Episode 11 Of City The Animation, There's A Game Of Mahjong And A Weird Ending Of Nagumo's Video, This Ending Serves An Example Of A...
-
Episode 11 Of Panty And Stocking, The Main Guy Randomly Goes High While On LSD And Goes On An Acid Trip, Panty, Stocking, Santy And Kneeso...







Wait, Nemu Miyao Died? Also, Nico Still Has Her Magic Powers? And Is It The End Of The World In Witch Watch? I Have Seen The Episode, But I Did Paid Attention To The Scenes...
ReplyDeleteMaybe, Nemu Was Cursed By Some Person That Made Her Dead, And Nico Has Her Magic Powers In A Broom, And I Think It's The End Of The World, There's A Scene Where Slime Floods The School, And Some Wolf-Guy Appears...
ReplyDelete