So, Ranma ½ (2024) Season 2 Came Out, Episode 1 Is Fun, I Watched It Dubbed, Basically, Some Secret Stuff Comes Out Of Ranma And Akane, And This Episode Is About Ranma's Weakness, And Anyways, Ranma's Weakness Is Cats, LOL, And It's Pretty Fun, LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ghost Meets Gal! #05 “I’m no good”
Episode 5 Of Ghost Meets Gal, It Is Called "I’m no good” Basically, Ghost Girl Tries Singing Practice And Math Class, But She's N...
-
Episode 12 Of Zenshu, It's About The World Being After The End Since The Last Episode, And The Girl Fights To Save The World With The ...
-
Episode 11 Of City The Animation, There's A Game Of Mahjong And A Weird Ending Of Nagumo's Video, This Ending Serves An Example Of A...
-
Episode 11 Of Panty And Stocking, The Main Guy Randomly Goes High While On LSD And Goes On An Acid Trip, Panty, Stocking, Santy And Kneeso...





























No comments:
Post a Comment