Wednesday, December 31, 2025

Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Nai jan, Muri Muri! (※Muri ja Nakatta!?) - There's No Freaking Way I'll be Your Lover! Unless - Episodes 13-17

With The New Year Coming To Us, It Is Time To Review A New Release Before 2026 Starts, It's Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Nai jan, Muri Muri! (※Muri ja Nakatta!?) - There's No Freaking Way I'll be Your Lover! Unless - Episodes 13-17  It Is Based On The Main Series, It Has 5 Episodes...


The 5 Episodes Were Pretty Great, The Romance Plot Was Pretty Good, And I Love The Relationship Dynamic With The Girls, I Have Not Seen The First Anime Season, But The OVA Was Fun! - S.C











No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghost Meets Gal! #05 “I’m no good”

 Episode 5 Of Ghost Meets Gal, It Is Called "I’m no good”  Basically, Ghost Girl Tries Singing Practice And Math Class, But She's N...