Sunday, January 18, 2026

Seihantai na Kimi to Boku/You and I Are Polar Opposites - Anime Review

 Let's Watch Seihantai na Kimi to Boku/You and I Are Polar Opposites, And Talk About It, Here's The Summary!


"Next to Miyu Suzuki, a trendy and bubbly high school girl, sits Yuusuke Tani, a quiet and frank boy. Their interactions are brief, limited to Suzuki's unprompted random questions and Tani's succinct answers. Yet, beneath these simple exchanges, feelings of love are quietly blossoming."





I Absolutely Love Miyu Suzuki, She's Basically Me, Her Style And Color Design Look Pretty Cool! 10/10 For The First Episode And Also For The Second Episode, I Love The Romance Between Them! - S.C


No comments:

Post a Comment

Star Detective Precure - Episode 38 - the Great King Eclair wasn't who we thought she was lol

  Episode 38 Of Star Detective Precure, Eclair Finally Gets Her Own Answer, And It's Starts With One Powerful Attack, When The Phantom G...