Saturday, May 23, 2026

Needy Girl Overdose - Episode 8

 Episode 8 Of Needy Girl Overdose, Some Exciting New Developments Have Developed With The New Characters! Poison Dempa Lolipop-Chan And Michica Have Grown To Have Millions Of Followers, While Kache Has Less Then A Million Followers, And The Battle To Who Is The Most Popular Internet Idol Has Decided! 


Meanwhile, Ame-Chan Has Some Plans To Reconnect With Purple-Lolipop-Chan About Her Fame As Well!


Anyways, It's Nice To See The Followers Growing Between Purple Lolipop And Michica, While Kache Is The Less-Followed Internet Person... She Might Need More Followers, Like Make A Successful Post!


Can't Wait For Episode 8, I Think Episode 8 Might Be The Battle For Most Popular Internet Idol... I'm Not Great At Episode Predictions... So Stay Tuned For Next Week! - S.C











No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghost Meets Gal! #05 “I’m no good”

 Episode 5 Of Ghost Meets Gal, It Is Called "I’m no good”  Basically, Ghost Girl Tries Singing Practice And Math Class, But She's N...