Saturday, July 4, 2026

Grow Up Show: Sunflower Circus - Episode 1

Hey Guys, Today, It's Time To Go To The Circus, Since This Anime "Grow Up Show: Sunflower Circus" It's About This Girl Named Mizuka Tsurumaki Who Joins The Sunflower Circus, And Attempts To Become A Performer For Them, It's A Great Anime, And Also The First Circus Anime With Girls Performing Is Good, Anyways, I Watched The English Dub, It's Really Good Then The Original Japanese Version, My Favorite Character In This Show So Far Is Ouka Kawasumi, The Reason I Like Her Is She Is Voiced By My Favorite English Dub Actor, Cristina Valenzuela, And They Are Good, And I Like How They Perform For The Circus In Each Scene!


Anyways, I Hope The Other Episodes Come Out, And I Hope This Show Gets To A Good Performance! - S.C



























No comments:

Post a Comment

FX Senshi Kurumi-chan - Episode 1 - What's Forex?

 Anyways, Before Watching And Reviewing This, First Off, This story is fiction, FX (Foreign Exchange Margin Trading) is a high-risk product,...