Sunday, July 5, 2026

You and I Are Polar Opposites Season 2 - Episode 1

 AHHH! I'M SO EXCITED!!! You and I Are Polar Opposites Season 2 Is Finally Out, I Can't Wait To See Miyu Suzuki Again, Alongside Yuusuke Tani






















Anyways, The First Episode Is Good, Basically I Hate This Plot Of The Episode For A Reason, Why? It's Because It's A Christmas Episode, And It's The Middle Of Summer, Why Did They Put A Christmas Episode In The Summer Season, Shouldn't They Just Move It To The Winter Season? (LOL, Just A Little Rant) Anyways, Tani And Miyu's Relationship Is Going Smoothly Since The Last Season, I Hope Their Relationship Goes Well, They Do Share A Little Romance In This Scene When They Are In Miyu's Room, And They Kiss (ALMOST) 

Anyways, I Hope Episode 2 Will Be Better! - S.C


No comments:

Post a Comment

Star Detective Precure! - Episode 29 - My emotions can't keep up with the recent events of this episode!

  Episode 29 Of Star Detective Precure, The Long Awaited Episode Of Ruruka And Kurea's Past Has Been Revealed, In The Past, Ruruka Met K...