Sunday, August 2, 2026

Onegai AiPri - Episode 18

 Episode 18 Of Onegai AiPri, After Being Confirmed That She Will Appear In The Anime, We Are Finally Able To See The New AiPri Idol, Emma Mochinaga Make Her Debut! And This Is Her First Debut Episode After Being Mentioned In Previous Episodes (Actually, Episode 15-17 Had Mentioned Her Before She Became An Idol.. And Her Song Is Really Good, And The Dance Moves, They Are So Magical And Awesome To Watch, It's Like She Was Controlling With Her Mind! 


Anyways, It Had Been Confirmed In The Next Episode That Emma Will Become A Main Character Of The Anime, So Now It's 6 AiPri Idols That Are All Together! I Wonder If They Are Forming A Group Together... I Don't Know, We Will See! - S.C























No comments:

Post a Comment

You and I Are Polar Opposites Season 2 - Episode 5 - Will Tani and Miyu really become lovers this Valentine's Day, Or Is Miyu being in complete captivation of Tani?

  So, Anyways, Episode 5 Of You And I Are Polar Opposites Season 2, It's Valentines Day (In August, Since This Episode Aired In The Firs...