Sunday, August 16, 2026

You and I Are Polar Opposites Season 2 - Episode 7

 Episode 7 Of You and I Are Polar Opposites Season 2, It's The Start Of Graduation Season, And Tani And Miyu And Their Friends Are Graduating, And They Seek Their Place Of Freedom After That, And At The End, The New School Year Starts, I Don't Get It, Basically The Events Start Them Graduating, Hanging Out And Starting The New School Year, It's Like Spring And Summer Start Fast And Quickly In This Episode In One Second...


Also, I Like How Tani Gave Miyu A Gift For Their Relationship, Very Cool, What A Nice Way To Say Thanks In A Couple Style! - S.C











No comments:

Post a Comment

Star Detective Precure! - Episode 29 - My emotions can't keep up with the recent events of this episode!

  Episode 29 Of Star Detective Precure, The Long Awaited Episode Of Ruruka And Kurea's Past Has Been Revealed, In The Past, Ruruka Met K...