Sunday, August 9, 2026

You and I Are Polar Opposites Season 2 - Episode 6 - The Beginning of Tani and Miyu, Who are beyond saving...

 Episode 6 Of You and I Are Polar Opposites Season 2, In This Episode, It Seems Like It's The End Of The School Year Is Coming In Spring, And Everyone Is Worrying About Leaving School And Moving Into New Classes, Except Tani And Miyu, Who Just Want To Become Lovers And Also Friends Together And Not Want To Leave Separate Classes To Be On Their Own, And Tani Lovingly Comforts Miyu About Her Worries, And Miyu Talks To Her Friends About Their Futures And Their End Of Year Plans...


Anyways, I Like How Miyu Is The Worried Type, While Tani Is The Nice Guy Type, And Also, Miyu Is Always Trying To Be Supportive Of Her Friends, And Being The Nice Girl She Is, And Also, About Last Week's Review In Episode 7 (The Valentine's Day One) It Seems Like Tani Is Still Nice And Overprotective Of Miyu-San, And It's Very Nice To See The Support Of Tani And Miyu Being Nice! 


Anyways, I Hope To See What Happens After They Graduate And See The New Life In Spring! - S.C








No comments:

Post a Comment

You and I Are Polar Opposites Season 2 - Episode 6 - The Beginning of Tani and Miyu, Who are beyond saving...

  Episode 6 Of You and I Are Polar Opposites Season 2, In This Episode, It Seems Like It's The End Of The School Year Is Coming In Sprin...