Sunday, September 20, 2026

Star Detective Precure! - Episode 34 - The overwhelming joy of seeing Shiruku-san make a comeback, when we thought it was unlikely.

 Episode 34 Of Star Detective Precure, It's A Police Themed Episode, And Also My Favorite Episode As Well, Anyways, A Scroll Gets Stolen, The Girls Go To The Police Station To Investigate, And Shiruku-San Comes Back Again, This Time, As The Chief Of Police To Investigate The Scroll, They Have 3 Suspects Who Have The Scroll! 


Anyways, The Case Is Solved, The Villain Stole Suspect 3's Scroll, And Suspect 2 Gave Suspect 3 The Scroll, So, Case Solved!


Anyways, Shiruku's Police Outfit Looks Cute! I Wish I Want To Be A Police Lady One Day Just Like Her! Also, Great Episode, And This Is The Second Police Cosplay I Have Ever Saw In This Show, The Previous One Being Ruruka In Her Debut Episode!


Also, I forgive Ruruka's past misdeeds because she's cute, And It was a major part of her character development, Also A 10/10 For This One! - S.C





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Star Detective Precure! - Episode 34 - The overwhelming joy of seeing Shiruku-san make a comeback, when we thought it was unlikely.

 Episode 34 Of Star Detective Precure, It's A Police Themed Episode, And Also My Favorite Episode As Well, Anyways, A Scroll Gets Stolen...