Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Super Psychic Policeman Chojo - Episode 1

 Anyways, The First Police Anime Of The Fall Season, And It's Super Psychic Policeman Chojo, It's Quite Great, So Anyways, Let's Check Out The First Episode!


Anyways First Episode Was Good, It's About A Psychic Policeman Named Meguru Choujo, And There's The Strong Policewoman, Together They Solve Problems With Their Powers, Anyways, I Like The Female Cop, Her Name Is Nao Ippongi, She's Really Cute, She Kinda Reminds Me Of Misty Luggins From The Bad Guys And Zhu Yuan From Zenless Zone Zero! 


I Haven't Expected To See A Policewoman As The Main Character In This Anime, The Previous Anime I Watched, Policewoman Were The Minor Characters (Like Background Characters) But I Have Expected Nao To Show Up!


Anyways, Go Get This A Watch If You Like Cop Shows! - S.C










No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghost Meets Gal! #05 “I’m no good”

 Episode 5 Of Ghost Meets Gal, It Is Called "I’m no good”  Basically, Ghost Girl Tries Singing Practice And Math Class, But She's N...