Basically, Tetsuryou! Meet with Tetsudou Musume Is a Cgdct anime about....... Japanese trains, It's About the mc that's on last year on her school and doesn't know what to do with her life. Then she met a manager for train station, and it impressed her so much that she decided to join train enthusiast club in college, So it's something different than usual, I guess, but probably hard to be invested in, unless you really like trains, Well, we always heard there's trains otaku in Japan, so this is the anime catered to them, I suppose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ghost Meets Gal! #05 “I’m no good”
Episode 5 Of Ghost Meets Gal, It Is Called "I’m no good” Basically, Ghost Girl Tries Singing Practice And Math Class, But She's N...
-
Episode 12 Of Zenshu, It's About The World Being After The End Since The Last Episode, And The Girl Fights To Save The World With The ...
-
Episode 11 Of City The Animation, There's A Game Of Mahjong And A Weird Ending Of Nagumo's Video, This Ending Serves An Example Of A...
-
Episode 11 Of Panty And Stocking, The Main Guy Randomly Goes High While On LSD And Goes On An Acid Trip, Panty, Stocking, Santy And Kneeso...













No comments:
Post a Comment