Now, I'm Calling Ai-Pri "Secret Love - Pri" Since It's The English Translation Of The Show's Title, And It's Quite Cool... And Episode 20 Is About Summer And Family (Since The Blonde/Pink Family Member's Were There...) And The Girls Told Each Other Stories About Their Familes... LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ghost Meets Gal! #05 “I’m no good”
Episode 5 Of Ghost Meets Gal, It Is Called "I’m no good” Basically, Ghost Girl Tries Singing Practice And Math Class, But She's N...
-
Episode 12 Of Zenshu, It's About The World Being After The End Since The Last Episode, And The Girl Fights To Save The World With The ...
-
Episode 11 Of City The Animation, There's A Game Of Mahjong And A Weird Ending Of Nagumo's Video, This Ending Serves An Example Of A...
-
Episode 11 Of Panty And Stocking, The Main Guy Randomly Goes High While On LSD And Goes On An Acid Trip, Panty, Stocking, Santy And Kneeso...

No comments:
Post a Comment